Speakers: Koen De Troyer (Proximus), Christof Olivier (Mobistar) & Johan Vandenbroek (KPN Group Belgium)
Company/ Institute: Proximus, Mobistar & KPN Group Belgium
Event: 8th work meeting
Date: 18 Ocotber 2011
The following topics will be covered:
- To what extent do (and will) the telecom operators take into account the technological possibilities for reduced EM radiation in their network infrastructure?
- What is a realistic roadmap towards the realisation of the ALATA principle: EM radiation that is as low as technically achievable
- What could be the role of femtocells?
- Which role can research institutes play in the introduction of new concepts in cellular networks?
- How important is standardisation for the valorisation of new research concepts?